The Progear E-Mojo2 is a 700c, Shimano Altus Rapid Fire Plus 8 speed Alloy Electric Hybrid Cross Bike with the Bafang MAX-01 Electric Drive System. The Progear E-Mojo is a pedal assist bike using the acclaimed Bafang MAX-01 E-Bike system. The 36v/11.6 AH Phylion battery has Panasonic cells and as the matched Phylion charger complies to all required standards. The Alloy Frame is available in three sizes, 16.5″, 18.5″ and 20.5″ ensuring a comfortable fit for all cyclists.
– The comfortable 700c tyres along with fenders and rear alloy rack ensure comfortable city and cycle path cycling
– SR-Suntour Pre-load and Lock Out forks further add to your comfort.
– Power from the Bafang electric motor will assist your pedalling to get you there and back again.
– Reliable Tektro Disc brakes provide all the stopping power needed
– The alloy frame, rims and components make the Progear E-Mojo light weight but with the strength where needed.
– The Mid Drive Bafang motor is 26v/250w and limited to 25km/h ensuring Australian Standards compliance.
– Mid drive motor powers through the drivetrain (transmission) of the bike which enables the motor to help with long & steep climbs and power up to high speeds on flat roads.
– The lower centre of gravity also provides better handling, easier to lift on and off a bike rack and removal of either wheel is easier.
Travel distance on our Electric Bikes:
The travel distance after a full charge on this e-Bike can vary from 30km to 50km.
There are several factors that will affect how long the battery will last after a full charge.
– Level of pedal assistance – higher level of assistance will use more battery charge
– Weight of Rider & Luggage – more weight may require more power from the battery
– Terrain & Weather Conditions – Terrain & wind may cause drag, and will require more power to maintain speed.
– Tyre Conditions – Incorrect tyre pressure may create more rolling resistance
– Traffic/Route Conditions – Stop/Start cycling may use more power to accelerate up to appropriate travelling speeds.
Mid-Drive Motor Advantage
Mid-Drive motors are excellent for out-putting big amounts of torque, applicable for everyday commuting, climbing hills and powering through unfavourable terrain.
Instead of individually powering the front or rear wheel through a single-speed conventional hub motor, the highly acclaimed Bafang MAX-01 allows you to take advantage of the bike’s drivetrain, and sends power through the gearing to efficiently amplify your power seamlessly.
- More predictable control and speed
- Equal Weight Distribution (Fitted in the middle)
- Better power efficiency
|Frame||Alloy X6 700C × 16.5″, 18.5″ & 20.5″ HT:?47/42*?58/52.1*170mm Width:135mm RC:480mm|
|Handlebars||Alloy W:680mm 5° H?25mm ?31.8mm|
|Right Shifter||Shimano Altus SL-M310 Rapid Fire Plus Shift Lever 8-SP 2050mm|
|Suspension Fork||SR-Suntour NEX-HLO-DS700, Front Suspension Pre-Load Adjustable Coil, 700C 28.6 x 25.4 x 30 x247mm with HLO Lock-Out 100mm|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus RD-M310-SGS 8-SP Index|
|Brakes||Tektro Cable Disc Brake. F/R Disc brake. F:TR180-24 R:TR160-24. Tektro ML-520 Black Alloy Levers|
|Mudguard||SP-50A-700C-1A-3F F/R 700C W=50mm ?4mm F: 280mm R:SQF-V 304/304mm|
|Front Hub||KT Alloy One Piece Forged with Disc Brake Mount and Quick Release. 14G × 36H M9 × 100 × 108mm|
|Rear Hub||KT Alloy One Piece Forged with Disc Brake Mount and Quick Release. 14G × 36H M10 × 135 × 145mm 8 SP|
|Kick Stand||Alloy with Plastic end cap|
|Pedal||VP Steel Cage, 9/16? CR-MO axle|
|Saddle||Velo Comfort Double Density, Chromoly Rails, ArcTech Zone Cut|
|Chain Wheel & Crank-set||Bafang 3/32″ x 38T, Alloy 170mm Cranks|
|Chain||KMC 1/2″ × 11/128″ × 118L|
|Wheels||Alloy Rims, Steel QRF Hubs, 26 x 2.125 Tyres|
|Tyre||700C × 38C 30TPI A/V|
|Rim||Alloy 700C × 622 × 19 × 13G × 36H A/V H=17 W=25 W/eyelet|
|Seat Post||Alloy ?31.6×350mm with Clamp.|
|Seat Clamp||Alloy ?31.8mm|
|Stem||Alloy ?28.6mm E:90mm H:43mm 7° ?31.8mm with Alloy Spacers|
|Rack||Alloy Rear Rack H=367mm L=230mm|
|Freewheel||Shimano Acera CS-HG200 12-32T 8-SP index|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty on frame and fork & 12 month warranty on electrical components|
|Sizes||16″, 18″, 20″|
|Bell||Nuvo Allo & Plastic Bell|
|Box Dimension||146x23x75 (LxWxH, cm),25kg|
|Motor||Bafang MAX-01 Drive System. 36V/250W, Limit 25km/h, CL:49mm, With controller, With battery communication, AU. Complies to EN 15194:2009+A1, Annex C. EN 14766:2005. EN14764:2005|
|Display||Bafang LCD Display, DC 36V, 0-5 Modes, UART communication, With Walk Boost, With light switch|
|Battery||Phylion 36V/11.6Ah, Panasonic 2900mAh cell, With Intelligent protection board,With communication, AU. Tested to UN recommendations on the transport of dangerous goods, manual of tests and criteria. Part 111, sub-section 38.3, Rev. 5|
|Speed Sensor||Sensor, 1 Pulse, 5V, 500mm|
|Charger Information||Phylion GS CE 100-240V 1.6A(MAX)50/60HZ Output:42V 2A AU. Complies to EN 60335-1, EN 60335-2, EN 62233:2008, GS 2104:01|
All Bikes come approx. 80% assembled in the box. All you have to do is install the front wheel & brakes, attach your handlebars, insert the seatpost and attach the pedals. Brakes and gears may need adjustment prior to riding.
While assembly is a fairly simple process, please bear in mind that our warranty does not cover damage caused by incorrect assembly, so if you’re not confident assembling the bike yourself, we do recommend that you have your local bike shop assemble it for you.
We have assembly video tutorials covering most of our bikes: https://ebikespro.com.au/pages/product-videos