The Sunmono Mountain E-Bike is a 27.5″, Shimano 9 speed transmission system Alhonga aluminium Alloy Mountain Electric Bike with powerful brushless motor. It has a rear hub drive pedal assist system with thumb accelerator control system that use powerful 250W motor system, which is coupled with 36V/12Ah lithium battery with USB Charger port. The Strong and lightweight Alhonga aluminium Alloy Frame ensuring a comfortable fit for all cyclists of all ages and is easier to dismount in different mountain trails. This is the best electric bike for mountain adventure or anyone who want to enjoy electric bike. This e-bike will be the perfect partner for mountain bike tours with friends, family or cycling groups. The aluminium alloy frame, suspension front fork bars and comfort padded leather saddle help make this bike easy,light and comfortable to commute to work, or just exploring your surroundings. It has an effortless multi function 4.5 inch LCD display panel with 5 levels of pedal assist to ensure smooth navigation and more control on bike. Front and rear Disc brake provide strong and smooth stopping power. Buy yours today! Click on Buy it Now button above.
- Powerful eBike will take you anywhere, and the extra power from the brushless electric motor will get you there and back again.
- Reliable Disc brakes provide all the stopping power needed – The powerful carbon steel frame, forks, rims and components make this mountain bike light weight but strong
- The powerful motor help with long & steep climbs and power up to high speeds on flat roads
- Travel distance on our Electric Bikes: The travel distance after a full charge on this e-Bike can vary from 50km to 80km. On electricity the travel distance could be 50km but on pedal assist mode it could reach up to 80km. There are several factors that will affect how long the battery will last after a full charge.
- Level of pedal assistance – higher level of assistance will use more battery charge
- Weight of Rider & Luggage – more weight may require more power from the battery
- Terrain & Weather Conditions – Terrain & wind may cause drag, and will require more power to maintain speed.
- Tyre Conditions – Incorrect tyre pressure may create more rolling resistance
- Traffic/Route Conditions – Stop/Start cycling may use more power to accelerate up to appropriate travelling speeds.
|SE-27M001 – Mountain Electric Bike
|Aluminium Alloy Frame
|Max Assisted Speed
|Lockable 130mm Suspension
|Thumb Accelerator Control Throttle
|250W Brushless Motor
|5 to 6 Hours
|Black & Grey
|36V 12Ah Samsung Lithium Battery with USB Charger Port
|On Electric: 50Km, Pedal Assist: 80Km
|Suspension Front Fork / Aluminum Alloy Mechanical Disk Brake
|27.5″ (27.5 inch) – Suitable for 160-185cm Height Rider
|Electric & Pedal Assist
|LED Display Panel with 5 Level Pedal Assist
|Shimano ALTUS 9 Speed Gear
|71 cm Aluminium-Alloy Bar