Electric Mountain Bike – Fat Tyre 48V 18Ah 27 Speed 26 Inch Super Mountain Electric Bicycle Otto XF4000 (Red/Blue)
Otto XF4000 Electric Mountain Bike is a 26 inch, 27-speed transmission system Alloy Electric Fat Mountain Bike with a brushless motor. It is a throttle assist e-bike using the best 240W motor system, which is coupled with a 48V/18Ah lithium-ion battery. The Strong and lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy Frame ensuring a comfortable fit for all cyclists of all ages and is easier to dismount in heavy traffic. This is the best electric mountain bike for adventure or anyone who want to enjoy an electric bike. This e-bike will be the perfect partner for mountain bike adventure tours with friends, family or cycling groups. Buy yours today! Click on the Buy it Now button above.
- Huge Fat CST rubber tyres will take you anywhere, and the extra power from the brushless electric motor will get you there and back again.
- Reliable Disc brakes provide all the stopping power needed – The powerful alloy frame, forks, rims and components make this mountain bike lightweight but strong
- The powerful motor help with long & steep climbs and power up to high speeds on flat roads
- The lower centre of gravity also provides better handling, is easier to lift on and off a bike rack and removal of either wheel is easier.
- Travel distance on Otto XF4000 Electric Bikes: The travel distance after a full charge on this e-Bike can vary from 40km to 50km. On electricity, the travel distance could be 40km o 50km but on power assist it could reach up to 50km to 55km. There are several factors that will affect how long the battery will last after a full charge.
- Level of pedal assistance – a higher level of assistance will use more battery charge
- Weight of Rider & Luggage – more weight may require more power from the battery
- Terrain & Weather Conditions – Terrain & wind may cause drag and will require more power to maintain speed.
- Tyre Conditions – Incorrect tyre pressure may create more rolling resistance
- Traffic/Route Conditions – Stop/Start cycling may use more power to accelerate up to appropriate travelling speeds.
|Product||Otto XF4000 Electric Mountain Bike|
|Frame||6061 Aluminium Alloy Frame|
|Max Assisted Speed||25KM/h|
|Front Fork||Locked Suspension Fork|
|Transmission||27 Speed Transmission System|
|Motor||240W Brushless Motor|
|Charging Time||5 to 7 Hours|
|Bicycle Weight||23.9 Kg|
|Color||Red Balck, Blue Black, Blue White|
|Battery||Lithium Battery 48V 18Ah|
|Range||On Electric: 40-50Km, Power Assist: 50-55Km|
|Front/Rear Brake||Aluminum Alloy Mechanical Disk Brake|
|Wheel Size||26″ (26 inches)|
|Riding Mode||Electric, Power Assist & Manual|